2016年8月3日星期三

Never Stop Dreaming

Have you ever heard the song Somewhere over the Rainbow? It tells us that the dreams that you dream of dreams really do come true.
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream of dreams really do come true
Someday I wish upon the star

Wakeup where the clouds are far behind me...




When I was a freshman, I used to dream I can have my own business. I have great interest in interior design, I dreamt one day I can change the design style of people’s home and I want to design more interior wall tiles. Actually, the interior wall tile is a niche market. So I want to start from this.
 My friend told me, it is so hard for me to become a designer. May be it is impossible in some way. They suggested me give up. At that time, I thought nothing is impossible, right? Because the word itself is I’m possible. Dream cannot be brought, sold or trade. Do not allow others to define who are or what our desires may be. If we allow others to define our boundaries, we become the limited other have imposed upon us. Our dream is just belong to us but not others.

Although it is a long way to become a designer, dreams are complex and take years to accomplish, while holding onto the simplicity of every one. Finally, I have so many original works and I will go on dreaming it, fighting for it, doing it better.

Last week, I designed a new mosaic tile for the interior wall decorated. When the drawing became the real work, I can’t help sharing it with all of you. This mosaic is made of crystal glass tiles and resin. The color of the tiles are white, aqua. I added some special elements to the chips make the whole mosaic looks terrific and unique. The inner conch makes the mosaic become lively, and the water wave finish design seems like the ripples which can make you feel relax and comfortable. Do you like it? Please tell me or give me some suggestions, I will do it better.



I want to talk about why I want to design this tile. I really like the feeling of walking in the beach, enjoying the beautiful sea and sunshine, stepping in the soft sand, so I think I must design a tile which is beach style. So I have a design blueprints. As it happens, so many customers in our website ask me is there any possible to design the beach style with some soft sand or sea shell mosaic. So I made up my mind to make it. The aqua chips like the sea water, clear and bright. The man made stone with some inner grain likes the ripple in the sea. The inner conch and sand is the most unique selling point which can give people the feeling of they are really walking in the beach under the soft sunshine. Actually, this is my design concept.



TST Green Lake Glass Tile Beach Style Mother Of Pearl Inner Acrylic Design Interior Backplash Wall Ideas TSTNB02



This glass tile designed with crystal clear glass strips, man made stone and resin chips which have inner conch. The resin chips are mostly like acrylic, clear and bright.  There's a film on finish to protect it. The little conch are just sitting on the beach in there.  All glass chips are high-temperature glass and the color will never fade away. The man made stone chips are polished on finish. It feels silky when fingers on it. The tile is mesh mounted and it is easy for cutting. The thickness is in 8 mm.  And the chips are in 23x23 mm, 48x48 mm.The main color tone is lake green and white. This glass tile is designed with light colors which make people feel relax. It is just like peacefully sitting on the beach.  This glass conch tile is especially recommended for bathroom wall backsplash,bathtub area, sink countertop area, kitchen backsplash for ocean theme,  etc.






Do not let anything stop you. If you dream that you can design a beach style mosaic, you can do it. If you have dream, don’t give up, dream it and fight for it. No matter what you dream your home wall will be, TST Mosaic Tiles can help you!






















没有评论:

发表评论

How to choose mosaic tiles for your small bathroom?

       Tile is always one of your best bets for  small bathroom  wall        When laid correctly, tile provides a waterproof barrier agai...